Sunday Post, #38 Week 102394700 of Quarantine

This week went by faster than the weeks that I've had before since we started quarantining. I'm getting used to this new routine. I've been a little stressed this week hearing that our Governor is set on opening up our state quickly. I understand that our economy has to be restarted, but I also want our government to take the necessary precautions. I feel so deeply for those who have been affected by COVID whether it's personally or financially. I just want the world to heal for the better and here in the US politics seems to be getting in the way of providing safety. Other than that I've been enjoying my time with my daughter and family. It's been a lot of fun. I'm finding a balance with blogging and reading and working from home. I've also been walking in between 2.5 -3 miles a day which has helped lower my stress levels. I'm hoping that I can keep it up. I read quite a bit this week and I'm excited to share it with everyone. Keep reading!





This week I read a total of 1094 pages which is pretty decent considering that I'm a full time stay at home mom to a 6 month old now HAHA! 




The King Maker (4 Stars), Anti/Hero (4 Stars), Pizza My Heart (3 Stars)



 Muffin Compares to You (3 Stars), Wonder Woman Tempest Tossed (4 Stars), Fables Vol. 5: Mean Seasons (4 Stars)


Sweet On You (3 Stars)




Thank you so much to the authors and publishers for these books! 



I want to keep it realistic in my expectations of what I plan to accomplish this week, but I've been reading so much lately. My goodreads goal was 100, but I've already read 70 books this year. 





  • Fried's Big Feelings & Patricia's Vision (Mini-Review)
  • Anti/Hero (Review) 
  • Waiting on Wednesday, #70
  • Locke & Key, Vol. 1 (Review) 
  • Friday #56, #70 
  • American Royals (Review) 



Share:

5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you've been walking so much. I need to make a better effort. Good job finding a balance, I'm no where near that, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do more of that walking! I've been doing some but not nearly enough considering how much time I have now at home. and I agree about the politics. the economy is important but so are people's health! I too am concerned things may get reopened too soon...

    I love seeing the older Marvel stuff... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week of reading, congratulations.
    I think everyone everywhere is worried that restrictions will be lifted too soon though it seems particularly foolhardy to so there where the infection rate is still climbing.
    I love the Throne of Glass series, I hope you do too.

    Wishing you a great reading week and good health

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thrive on routine so I had to work one out for myself as soon as I started working from home. Glad you're settling in, too. I feel the same - that politics is going to take precedence over public health and safety. That definitely seems to be the case here in FL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s great that you’ve been walking so much. I walk the dog every day, but she’s old, so we only go about 1.5 miles. I hope you’re having a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete