Friday #56, #69 Sweet On You by Shay Violet

The Friday #56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's VoiceJoin in every Friday and share an excerpt from a book you've been reading. Here are the rules:
  • Grab a book 
  • Turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader
  • Find any sentence (or a few, don't spoil it) 

**Be sure to post the links to your Friday #56 below!

Happy Reading





Series: N/A
# of Pages: 86
Publisher: Self-Published on Kindle Unlimited
Publication: December 27th, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance (BWWM)
Source: Kindle Unlimited
Goodreads | Amazon 
It started with a kiss at midnight. Wait, what are you looking at me like that for? This isn't a fairy tale! He's a retired English footballer-turned-chef who wants to bring his billion-dollar brand to America. I was hired to make sure his new venture goes smoothly. So yes, he needs me, but not like that. Then I bump into something hard in the kitchen, and it isn't his spatula. Okay, I was wrong. He absolutely wants me like that. But do I want that? Uh, do I have a pulse? Suddenly, it's getting really hot in the kitchen. And yes, I can take the heat, but that's not what's bothering me. This joint venture could make or break both our careers. I think we should be walking on eggshells. He says you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. I tell him that's a recipe for disaster. He says not to worry because he's got the most important ingredient: Love.


"Guess she wasn’t expecting Mr. GQ Brit to be entertaining someone with the ass, sass, and braids I possessed."
I randomly picked this up because I was looking for a romance on Kindle Unlimited and I thought that this sounded really cute! I'm so excited to finish it.

What are you reading this weekend?
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Ok.... Happy weekend, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the summary alone I can tell that this is a steamy read! I like how it blends cooking with the story :)
    Konna @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see what's available on Kindle Unlimited. Happy reading.

    Check out my Friday spotlight and my review of Shorefall

    ReplyDelete