Sunday Post, #37 // Getting Used to the Quarantine

Happy Easter Everyone! It's been a while since I've done a Sunday Post; however, its been a world wind of crazy for me even before the pandemic. Once the pandemic started I had to get my depression and anxiety in check before I could even come close to thinking about posting on here or on my Youtube channel. I'm getting back into the swing of things and I've been really enjoying time with my parents and daughter. Speaking of, my daughter is growing before my eyes. I remember making a few posts about being a single mom and now my daughter is almost 6 months. It is the craziest and coolest thing. I'm still trying to read and post as much as possible. I hope you're all staying safe!









I read a  total of 1115 pages. I clearly focused a lot on reading Marvel comics and Jason Reynolds' books. I don't think that I've formally stated it, but I'm attempting to read through his entire bibliography. 




Long Way Down (5 Stars), Look Both Ways (4 Stars), The Amazing Spider Man, Issue #1 (4 Stars)


 Amazing Adult Fantasy Issue #7 (4 Stars), Fantastic Four Issue #1 (3 Stars), Hocus Pocus & The All-New Sequel (3 Stars)


The Amazing Spiderman Issue #1 (4 Stars)

No books were hauled this week.

I'm currently working from home and I have some meetings during the week as well as taking care of my baby girls so I'm not sure how much I'm going to make it through this week, but these are some books that I do want to finish. 






  • Loveboat, Taipei (Review) 
  • TTT: Books I Enjoyed, But Rarely Talk About 
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • Anti-Hero (Review)
  • Friday #56
  • Okay Witch (Review)
Share:

6 comments:

  1. Six months already! I love that age.
    I’m sorry you have been having a rough time, congrats on working towards good mental health especially during such a chaotic period. Stay strong!

    Wishing you a great reading week and good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe she is six months old already! It passes in the blink of an eye. I hope you're enjoying The King Maker. I am crazy excited for that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe that she'll actually be 7 months in a few days? It's crazy! I really enjoyed The King Maker. I can't wait to dive into the next book.

      Delete
  3. They grow so fast, don't they? It may sound like a cliche, but it is so true. I am glad you are doing a bit better these days. I feel like I'm finally getting a better handle on things, but it's been rough. Like you, I struggle with anxiety and depression. My reading has definitely suffered. I have such a hard time focusing for long. Maybe I should read some of my graphic novels. Finally get to the second and third volumes of Monstress. I hope you enjoy your current reads. Have a good week, and stay safe and well. Give those girls lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! Definitely try out some graphic novels or comics. They've been keeping me sane haha!

      Delete