Friday #56, #68 The King Maker by Kennedy Ryan

The Friday #56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's VoiceJoin in every Friday and share an excerpt from a book you've been reading. Here are the rules:
  • Grab a book 
  • Turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader
  • Find any sentence (or a few, don't spoil it) 

**Be sure to post the links to your Friday #56 below!

Happy Reading



Series: The Kingmaker, #1
# of Pages: 344
Publisher: Scribechick Media, LLC
Publication: October 28th, 2019 
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Kindle Unlimited
Goodreads | Amazon 

Raised to rule, bred to lead and weaned on a diet of ruthless ambition. In a world of haves and have nots, my family has it all, and I want nothing to do with it. My path takes me far from home and paints me as the black sheep. At odds with my father, I’m determined to build my own empire. I have rules, but Lennix Hunter is the exception to every one of them. From the moment we meet, something sparks between us. But my family stole from hers and my father is the man she hates most. I lied to have her, and would do anything to keep her. Though she tries to hate me, too, the inexorable pull between us will not be denied. And neither will I.

"He stares at me for a moment before dropping his eyes to the floor. 'Him, too, yeah. I should have told you about my family.'" 

 This book came highly recommend from some romance readers that I highly trust. I definitely loved that Ryan has been able to capture such great representation in this story. It's been making my heart flutter and I can't wait to finish it.

What are you all reading this weekend?
Share:

9 comments:

  1. I'm curious for more! I added you to the linky. Happy Easter weekend, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book sounds lovely. Enjoy! Hope you are staying safely away from the nasty virus. My Friday Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good romance read, and I haven't read a good one in a while. I'll try this book next :)

    Konna @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you're reading this one! I adore Kennedy Ryan and I'm excited to get to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy it. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete