Sunday Post, #36 A Lot of Picture Books This Week

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm feeling good this week.This week has definitely been about me reconnecting with my spiritual side and reworking my relationship with God and it's been so fulfilling. I have a LONG way to go, but I'm so excited about the journey. I read a lot of picture books this past week. A lot of that comes from reading to baby girl and also reading that's work related. I'm hoping to really dig into my physical TBR this week, but I'm also working on finding a balance between work, my own pleasure reading, and raising my daughter. It's hard, but I'm really feeling like I'm about to find my rhythm. I've been doing well with posting this week as well! Keep reading to see what I read this week!








  • Sunday Post, #35 
  • Training My Heart to Love You (Review)
  • Diana, Princess of the Amazons (Review) 
  • The Unhoneymooners (Review) 
  • Friday #56, #65
I read a total of 714 pages this week. It's a higher amount of books, but a lower page count than last week because I read a lot of picture books. I was all over the place with genres as you can see below.

A is for Audra (4 Stars), First Snow (3 Stars), Shaking Things Up (5 Stars)


Diana, Princess of the Amazons (4 Stars), Hattie & Hudson (3 Stars), Jack and the Beanstalk and the French Fries (3 Stars)



Crazy Love (5 Stars), Hood Luvin From A White Boy 2 (2 Stars), Thirsty Thirsty Elephants (4 Stars)

No books were hauled this week. 

So last week I said that this week wasn't going to be busy and I was super wrong haha! I think that this week is definitely going to be busy and I have a lot that I want to read, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get to all of it so this list is super tentative. I am surprised that I've been reading so much non-fiction. 




  • B.B. Free & Something is Killing the Children (Mini-Review)
  • A is for Audra & First Snow (Review) 
  • Waiting for Wednesday 
  • You Too? (Review) 
  • Friday, #56 
  • Crazy Love (Review) 



Share:

8 comments:

  1. That’s a lot of pages, congrats

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the right rhythm can be a challenge, life is so busy. Good luck with your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new blog theme! I still need to read Sarah McLean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I still haven't finished that book smh. I need to before the month ends.

      Delete
  4. I also read a lot of picture books this week. I’m happy that my niece is finally getting old enough to pay attention to books. I like reading to her.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun when they can pay attention haha my baby girl isn't quite old enough yet but I'm hoping we can just practice for right now.

      Delete