Sunday Post, #21: I Barely Worked This Week

Happy Sunday everyone! This is the Sunday Post hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This week was definitely an interesting week for me. I was off work for Memorial Day, worked Tuesday, had leadership training on Wednesday, and then I was off again on Thursday and Friday. So this week I really had the opportunity to relax a lot which I loved. I had my pregnancy glucose test on Thursday and found out that the baby is doing good and so am I. That's really good news. I don't really have much planned for this upcoming week except my usual work week and maybe getting some serious reading in. I slacked this week on reading. I mainly watched Youtube videos, Netflix, and slept. It was much needed and I'm taking advantage of it because once the baby comes, there will be no resting whatsoever. Keep reading to see what I did on the blog this week and what I read.








The Sea of Monsters (5 Stars), Binti (4 Stars), and The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (3 Stars)


Cherishing the Goddess (5 Stars)


So I'm actually reading a lot right now. Don't mind me, I'm all over the place. I at a reading high where I want to get my hands on everything. Hopefully, I make my way through most of this stuff in the upcoming week. 








  • May Wrap-Up/June TBR
  • Top 10 Tuesday: Books from My Favorite Genre
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • I Was Their American Dream (Review)
  • Friday, #56 
  • Romanov (Review)





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment