Sunday Post #20: The Week Where I Try to Read Everything

Hey everyone ! I haven't actually done one of these in such a long time. Well, to be honest I kind of abandoned blogging at around October of last year. I had a lot going on. In the past six months I've lost my great-grandmother and my grandmother, my partner and I separated, and I'm pregnant with my little girl (I'm super excited to meet her). It's been really tough on me, but I've held on to my faith and my family and I feel like I'm doing okay. I'm super happy to be back into the world of blogging and I'm hoping to having the chance to really catch up with everyone. So this week has been amazing in terms of reading. I graduated with my MLIS so I've had a lot more time to read and focus on being a librarian. Keep reading to see what I blogged about and read this week as well as what I have coming up next week.









Bingo Love (4.5 Stars), The Hidden Witch (3 Stars), & Misunderstood Shark (3 Stars)


Blackbird, Vol. 1 (4 Stars), Ms. Marvel, Vol. 10 (4 Stars), & Two Can Keep A Secret (4 Stars)


Another Castle, Issue #1 (3 Stars), Super Zero, Issue #1 (2 Stars), I Was Their American Dream (4 Stars)


Heartstopper, Vol.1 (5 Stars), Romanov (3 Stars), The Ancient Magus Bride, Vol. 1 (4 Stars)


This One Summer (2 Stars)




I'm almost finished with The Sea of Monsters. It's a re-read for me so I can make my way through all of Rick Riordan's books. I'm listening to Here Comes the Sun on audio and it's amazing but also heart-breaking. I'm also listening to The Second Summer of the Sisterhood while I'm in the car and I'm almost finished with that one as well. I may have all three finished by the end of the week. 



  • The Hidden Witch (Review)
  • Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books From the Last 10 Years
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • Mini Review: All the Way to Havana, After the Fall, & A Different Pond 
  • Friday #56 
  • Blackbird, Vol.1 (Review)




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment