Aladdin Book Tag


With the new Aladdin movie coming out this weekend, Amber at Du Livre created a book tag. Like her, I'm super nervous about the live-action film. It is one of my favorite animated movies done by Disney and I truly believe it's one of Robin Williams most iconic roles. I just watched a clip of Will Smith singing "Prince Ali" and I must say I was truly disappointed. I'll be interested in seeing what everyone thinks and how it does in the box office.



There are so many fantasies that I would love for people to read, but one of my favorites is The Falling Kingdom series. A lot of people don't talk about it, but I always recommend it as the YA version of Game of Thrones



This book was AWFUL. I absolutely loved the cover and thought that it was going to be a wonderful Christmas re-telling of Pride and Prejudice; however, it turned out to be 200 pages of awful writing and disagreeable characters. 



I thought that this was going to be another YA insta-love book, but my goodness Nicola Yoon did such a wonderful job with this book. It started off shaky, but she beautifully crafted it and that ending almost tore by poor little soul to shreds. 



Agatha is definitely one of the most unique characters that I've ever come across. This situations in this book are enough to make anyone aggravated or frustrated, but for some reason she is able to make the best at of any situation she encounters. 



I would love to hang out with the crew from Food Wars. They are so laid back and relaxed and they can all cook which is a plus. 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment