Top 10 Tuesday: Favorite Books Released in the Ten Last Years


Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your week if you had yesterday off for Memorial Day here in the US. It's been a while since I've done a Top 10 Tuesday. If you guys didn't know, it's now being hosted by Jana over at The Artsy Reader Girl . This week we are tasked with picking our favorite books released in the last 10 years. I've read a lot so I had to rely a little bit on Goodreads to find out when certain books were published. : ) Here's my list! I hope you enjoy!



The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (2010). This list wouldn't be complete without a Rick Riordan book! I absolutely love him and I've been attempting to read everything by him that I can get my hands on. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (2011). This is definitely an underrated series. I absolutely love it and I consider it to be one of my favorite series of all time; however, I haven't finished it yet. Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughn (2012). One of the BEST comic book series of all time. Get your hands on it if possible.


Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (2013). Brandon Sanderson is well known for his high fantasy works; however, I always feel like people don't consider his YA science fiction work as good, but I really love it. My goal is to get to the last book this year. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (2014). I loved this book when it first came out! I mean I really enjoyed it and gushed about it to anyone that would listen. Unfortunately, the rest of the series doesn't turn out to be as good as this first novel. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (2015). Such a powerful book that brought me to tears. I need to do a re-read of it soon.


Born A Crime by Trevor Noah (2016). This is one of my favorite auto-biographies of all time. It's hilarious and I just put the audiobook on hold at my library just so I can hear him read it. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (2017). The best book of all time! I would be foolish not to include this book on my list. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (2018). I loved this book last year and I've been anticipating the release of the second book for forever.


With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo (2019). So I technically haven't read this book yet; however, it's a book that I'm really excited to read this year and I'm positive that I'm going to love it. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment