Sunday Post, #27

Happy Sunday Everyone! This is the Sunday Post hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I'm completely and totally exhausted. Getting adjusted to having a newborn has probably been one of the most complicated things I've ever done in my life. The emotionally ups and downs have been rather taxing, but I'm trying my best to keep it moving. I love my little girl and I know that this period is just an adjustment for the two of us. She's trying to get used to being outside my womb and I'm trying to meet all of her needs to the best of my ability. As far as reading is concerned, I've still been keeping a rather normal pace considering all that I have going on. I usually get the chance to read when my baby girl is napping. I'm hoping to use more audiobooks to my advantage. They're proving to be good when I have to get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby. Anyway, I hope everyone has had a great week! Keep reading to see what I have planned for the upcoming week!





The Skeleton Stuffs A Stocking (4 Stars), Front Desk (5 Stars) 





I'm still attempting to catch up on my reading schedule for The Count of Monte Cristo. Hopefully I can make a dent sometime this upcoming week. I'm listening to Holes on audio and it's only about four hours so I anticipate to finish that this week. I'm excited to be stepping into a new manga series and the second book of the Krewe Hunters series by Heather Graham. 


  • The Skeleton Stuffs A Stocking (Review)
  • Kingdom of Souls (Review) 
  • Waiting on Wednesday, #60 
  • Front Desk (Audio Review) 
  • Friday #56, Heart of Evil 
  • Black Canary Ignite (Graphic Novel Review) 
  • Sunday Post, #28 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment