Sunday Post, #26

Happy Sunday Everyone! This is the Sunday Post hosted by the Caffeinated Book ReviewerI know I've been super absent, but that's because I just had my baby girl! She was born on September 20th, the day before my birthday! So, it is safe to assume that I had a really great birthday although we did spend it in the hospital. It's been a hell of an adjustment as we get to know each other, but I'm enjoying it. I've been trying to read a little while I've been out on maternity leave, but of course it's a lot to juggle with a newborn. Keep reading to see if I read anything this week! : )
















The Secret Spiral of Swamp Kid (4 Stars), Slay (4.5 Stars)


 

The Count of Monte Cristo is probably the most daunting book that I have on this TBR. I'm really excited to be reading it and hopefully I'll keep up with the reading schedule that way I can actually finish it by the end of next month. 


  • Whatever After: Fairest of Them All (Review) 
  • Top 5 Favorite Audiobooks 
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • City of Bones (Review) 
  • Friday, #56 
  • Kingdom of Souls (Review) 
  • Sunday Post 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment