A Second Look At Th1rt33n Reasons Why (Video Review)

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of the week. I've already run into some complications and it's not even that far into the week. Alas, it is the way the cookie crumbles. So today I wanted to look back and reanalyze my thoughts about Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I believe in my initial rating I gave the book about 3 or 3.5 stars. This time I gave it in between 4 and 4.5 stars. Below you'll find a video review that I did on my YouTube channel that focuses on a review of not only the book, but also the TV show. Enjoy !


Publication: October 18, 2017 
# of Pages: 288 
Source: Purchased Copy 


You can’t stop the future.
You can’t rewind the past.
The only way to learn the secret . . . is to press play.


Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a strange package with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers several cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker–his classmate and crush–who committed suicide two weeks earlier. Hannah’s voice tells him that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, he’ll find out why. 

Clay spends the night crisscrossing his town with Hannah as his guide. He becomes a firsthand witness to Hannah’s pain, and as he follows Hannah’s recorded words throughout his town, what he discovers changes his life forever.




Share:

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the most famous and trending novels, as I’d like to buy it soon I think I should go for your review once.

    ReplyDelete