Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Series I Haven't Started Yet

Hey guys! It's Tuesday so that means another Top 10 Tuesday hosted by the ladies over at the Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic focuses on looking at the top 10 series we haven't started, but want to start. Considering I have a long list of series to choose from this topic was difficult to narrow down to 10. So here are my ten plus some runner ups haha ! : )



Shade of Magic. I've heard nothing but good things about this series and I feel like I'm the last person on the planet to pick it up. Blackhearts. There have been really mixed reviews about this book; however, I really want to pick up something that deals with pirates. Kane Chronicles. I'm a Rick Riordan junkie so there's no excuse as to why I haven't read this one. I just need to go ahead and start it.



Kitchen Princess. I'm a huge fan of food based manga so I have no clue why I haven't stared this series yet. Bill Hodges Trilogy. It's been a while since I've read anything by Steven King so I definitely want to get to some more of his stuff and I've heard that this trilogy is amazing. One Piece. All I can say is that it's one of the big three. It would so wrong for me not to at least try it.

Parasol Protectorate. I met Gail Carriger a few years ago and she was just an interesting and fun person. I have heard nothing but great things about this world and the characters. It's only right that I give it a try. Serafina. This series has been on my list for two years now. I really don't know what's stopping me from reading it. Grisha Trilogy. Everyone has read this series and the Six of Crows duology except me. It's a shame I haven't started it yet, but I currently have it on hold at the library so I'll be looking forward to reading it soon. 



Trials of Apollo. Another Rick Riordan that I haven't started yet. I'm falling behind and I need to catch up. 

Runner Ups: I won't do a description of these, but these books are parts of other series I would like to start. 










Share:

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, you should definitely pick up Shades of Magic when you have the chance - it really is deserving of its praise. :) I'm also really interested in Blackhearts despite the negative reviews and need to check it out! I've never read any Rick Riordan books, so I guess I need to get on that one of these days...
    Great selection - I hope you get to start some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I keep hearing good things about Shades of Magic. I need to get to it sooner than later.

      Delete
  2. I also need to start The Name of the wind and The Queen of the Tearling.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the Kane Chronicles and Trials of Apollo are amazing, and I hope you get to them soon! The Kingkiller Chronicles are on my list this week as well, they seem quite popular this week.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so glad to hear that they are good! I'm dying to get to them soon.

      Delete
  4. The Shades of Magic books are amazing and Trials of Apollo books are so much fun. The Grisha trilogy was on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't read that series yet.

      Delete
  5. Blackhearts is a book I really want to read, and in fact, I did pick it up a while back. So now I simply must read it! :) Hope you enjoy all of these.

    ReplyDelete