Can't Wait Wednesday #9, They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera




Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa over at WishfulEndings. She has taken on a similar meme to Jills Waiting on Wednesday over at Breaking the Spine. Since Jill hasn't posted in a while I'm going to join in on this meme. To participate all you have to do is spotlight upcoming publications you're eagerly anticipating. Keep reading to see what I have chosen for this week.

Expected Publication: September 5, 2017

I'm a huge fan of Adam Silvera. I really appreciate him as a person and his style of writing. I read his book More Happy Than Not a while ago and loved it so much. I still haven't read his second book History Is You Left Me, but I'm definitely ready to read this one. I think we have a lot to look forward to him as a growing author. If you haven't read any of his work you can check out my review of More Happy than not here. 


On September 5, a little after midnight, Death-Cast calls Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio to give them some bad news: They’re going to die today. Mateo and Rufus are total strangers, but, for different reasons, they’re both looking to make a new friend on their End Day. The good news: There’s an app for that. It’s called the Last Friend, and through it, Rufus and Mateo are about to meet up for one last great adventure—to live a lifetime in a single day.




Share:

2 comments:

  1. I've yet to read a Silvera book, but I know that I need to soon. Great pick!
    Check out my Can't Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam isn't an author whose books I've ever read, but I have heard great things about his writing. Hope you enjoy! :)

    ...and thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete