Comment Challenge Participant


Happy Sunday everyone! I got a wonderful email yesterday letting me know that I have been paired to participate in the Comment Challenge hosted by Lonna @ FlyLeF and Alicia @ A Kernal of Nonsense. This challenge connects bloggers together to assist them in not only meeting new bloggers, but also spreading the love by commenting on posts. 

I missed the opportunity to sign up to start to participate in January, but I definitely intend on participating in the month of February and March! I love meeting new bloggers and commenting on their different posts. This round I have dedicated myself to commenting 10 or more times on my partners blog. 

This month I have been paired with Lia @ Lost in A Story. She has an awesome blog with really unique features so definitely be sure to check it out! 

If you want more information about the challenge be sure to check it out here


Share:

4 comments:

  1. I just came to say hi, so hi! I'm so excited for this, have you participated before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you'll be joining us for February. I hope you and Lia have fun commenting on each other's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! I'm glad to be participating! : )

      Delete