Sunday Post, #35: First One of the New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that everyone has had a good first week of the new year. Mine has been interesting. Not good or bad just interesting. Things have been crazy at work, but I feel like I've been really productive. Of course I've been spending a lot of time with my daughter and I'm soaking up as much time with her as I can. I did a lot of reading this week; however, I've been bad about marking everything as read on Goodreads because I've been trying to make sure I have my reviews written first. It's been a complicated process so I want to make sure I fine tune that sometime this week. I don't have much coming up except a few doctors appointments and work. Keep reading to see what I accomplished this week!






I read a total of 1,267 pages this week, 2 romance, 2 comics, 1 YA, & 1 children's. I didn't read as many comics and manga as I wanted to last year so I figured that this year would definitely be the year for me to jump back in and write some comic/manga reviews. 


Training My Heart To Love You (4 Stars), Daughter of Smoke & Bone (3.5 Stars), June B. Jones Books 1-4 (2.5 Stars)


B.B Free Issue #1 (4 Stars), Something is Killing the Children (4 Stars), The Unhoneymooners (3.5 Stars)

I didn't haul any books this week, but I'm thinking about adding books that I currently have checked out to this section in the future. 

I don't feel like this is going to be a busy week for me, but I could definitely be wrong about that. I think I'll be able to make a major dent in my reading. 




  • Training My Hear To Love You (Review) 
  • Diana Princess of the Amazons (Review)
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • The Unhoneymooners Review 
  • Friday, #56 
  • B.B. Free & Something Is Killing the Children (Mini-Review)


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment