Sunday Post #1

Happy Father's Day to the great world of bloggers! I have decided to participate in another unique posting challenge I found hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer . Each Sunday we post about the accomplishment of our blogs in the past week and another interesting information as well as what we have planned for the week ahead. :)


With so many things happening in the United States right now it is great to be with family friends in Charleston, S.C. I have never seen my city so united and I can't believe the love that is being shared amongst everyone. With that being said remember to enjoy the company of those you cherish and love at all times. This week's post will have an array of different things in store so stay tuned in! I hope everyone has a great week!

Last Week on Blog

This Week on the Blog
  • Author Spotlight: Jenny Han
  • Top 10 Tuesday (TBA Topic)
  • Top 5 Wednesday (Characters You Could Drown)
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (Review) 
  • Entropis: Reality Unraveled by Lauire Blake (Review)
Read This Week 



Currently Reading




Share:

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week and enjoy reading your current read!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great week as well! :) Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. My thoughts go out to your City! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're joining this awesome blogmeme! Look forward to your postings! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete