Beautiful Bloggers Award!

Hey bloggers and book lovers alike!! So usually on Monday I do my author spotlight; however, today I'm doing a special post in honor of the Beautiful Bloggers Award. I was nominated by the lovely Carrie from The Book Goddess (go check out her blog!). Thanks again love! I appreciate the nomination and I hope we get to know each other and become friends. :)


Here are the rules:

  • Link to the blogger who nominated you. 
  • List seven random facts about you. 
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers and notify them. 

Seven Random Facts About Me: 
  1. I'm classically trained in playing the piano. 
  2. I'm obsessed with Greek mythology. 
  3. I teach psychology. 
  4. I feel this strange connection to water (I have to explain this in person lol)
  5. My wingspan is taller than me (I have really long arms). 
  6. I HATE the word moist. 
  7. Spiders freak me out. Ugh! 

My Nominees: 
You guys have amazing blogs and I love reading them! I hope I get to know you better! :)


Share:

2 comments: