Book Tag: Harry Potter Style



Good morning readers!! Coming to you from Florida (yes, I'm on vacation haha). So I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this, but I saw it on You, Me, and a Cup of Tea and I couldn't resist. I mean it's Harry Potter related after all. Here are the questions and my answers! Feel free to do this tag!!

  1. Favorite Book: I love all of the Harry Potter books, but if I had to choose a favorite it would probably be The Goblet of Fire.
  2. Least Favorite Book: I love all of the books but I had to choose a least favorite it would probably be the Prisoner of Azkaban. 
  3. Favorite Movie: Now this one is a tough one! I would say it's a tie between the Goblet of Fire (seeing the Triwizard Tournament come to life was epic) and the 2nd part of the Deathly Hallows. 
  4. Least Favorite Movie:  I would probably have to say the Prisoner of Azkaban again. 
  5. Favorite Quote: "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Dumbledore, Chamber of Secrets
  6. Favorite Weasley: The twins Fred & George of course! They are hilarious! 
  7. Favorite Female Character: Hermione Granger--she's always the brains behind the
    operation. 
  8. Favorite Villain: Probably Professor Umbridge because she truly is psychotic. 
  9. Favorite Male Character: Sirius Black 
  10. Favorite Professor: I definitely would have to say Professor McGonagall! 
  11. Is there any character you felt different about in the movies vs. the books: I feel like Cho Chang had a bigger role in the books than she did in the movies. 
  12. Is there a movie you prefer over book: Definitely not!
  13. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore: I can't choose. They both did an amazing job. 
  14. The top thing (person or event) which wasn't included in the movie that annoyed you the most: In the fourth movie I didn't like that parts of the maze challenge was missing or in the second movie they don't include the potions challenge. 
  15. If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be: I don't know if I would. They are all pretty good to me. 
  16. Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be part of: Gryffindor 
  17. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore: Gryffindor lol! Good gut feeling huh? 
  18. Which class would be your favorite: I think it would be defense against the dark arts and transfiguration. 
  19. Which spell do you think would the most useful to learn: I probably would need to learn expelliarmus. :) Great defense spell. 
  20. Which character do you think at Hogwarts you would instantly become best friends with: Probably the Weasley twins! Our need to laugh and joke around all the time would be instantaneous bonding. 
  21. If could own one of the three hallows which would it be: The invisibility cloak! 
  22. Is there any aspect of the books you'd want to change: DEFINITELY NOT!
  23. Favorite Marauder: Lupin of course :) 
  24. If you could bring one character back to life who would it be: SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Sirius Black...I think Harry really needed him. 
  25. Hallows or Horcruxes: Hallows definitely!


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment