Sunday Post, #28

Happy Sunday Everyone! This is the Sunday Post hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Reality has definitely set in for me and I'm feeling a lot of the pressure that comes with being a first time mom. My daughter is AMAZING and she's so patient with me as I learn her needs and wants, but of course its' been a process and sometimes I feel overwhelmed. Reading has definitely helped keep me balanced and audiobooks have been a life saver. Keep reading to see what I got through this week! 














 Black Canary Ignite (4 Stars), Closer (3 Stars), Fake Love (2 Stars) 



Holes (4 Stars), Pumpkin Everything (2 Stars), Renaissance Man (2 Stars)


Piece of Work (4 Stars)






So I'm definitely all over the place with my reading this week. I keep starting and stopping things because physical reading isn't as easy with the newborn; however, I'm going to try to make it through some of these books this upcoming week.




  • Closer (Mini - Review) 
  • Black Canary Ignite (Review) 
  • Waiting on Wednesday, #61
  • Renaissance Man (Mini-Review) 
  • Friday #56, #61
  • Kingdom of Souls (Review) 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment