Sunday Post, #25

Happy Sunday Everyone! This is the Sunday Post hosted by the Caffeinated Book ReviewerI hope everyone has had a great week. My week was sort of complicated. I won't go into details, but some things happened that took me on an emotional roller coaster. However, as I always say, my daughter keeps me above water and super positive. Right now, my mind is only focused on her and work and making sure that my life is headed in a positive direction. In other news, I'm participating in the Book Junkie Trials and have ultimately committed to reading 17 books in July. That's a lot, so with that being said I'm really going to be doing some hard core reading during the month of July. I hope that I get a lot of reading done this week especially with the 4th of July coming up.











What Happens in Vegas (2 Stars), The Walking Dead Vol. 2 (4 Stars)





I'm actually reading a lot more than what I'm showing here, but these are probably the books that I plan to focus on this week and hope to finish this week. 


This is going to be the week where I catch on reviews. I've been super behind on doing this and I need to refocus my energy and get them written and posted. 
  • June Wrap Up 
  • The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Review) 
  • Here Comes the Sun (Review) 
  • The DUFF (Review) 
  • Ice Cream Man Vol. 2 (Review)
  • The Book Boyfriend (Review)
Let me know how your week went and what you plan to do in the upcoming week! 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment