Can't Wait Wednesday #28, A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa over at Wishful Endings She has taken on a similar meme to Jills Waiting on Wednesday over at Breaking the Spine. Since Jill hasn't posted in a while I'm going to join in on this meme. To participate all you have to do is spotlight upcoming publications you're eagerly anticipating. Keep reading to see what I have chosen for this week.


Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1
# of Pages: 224
Publication: May 1st, 2018
Goodreads | Amazon
The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who had worked so hard and so selflessly, all without hope that I would ever be with him We had both fought for that love, bled for it. Rhys had died for it.


This is probably one of my most anticipated reads for the year and I haven't even finished the series. The first book was that good that I can't wait to dive into the rest of the books in this series. While I've tried to read the Throne of Glass series, I think that this resonates more with me. It's clearly written for an older age group and I appreciate that. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this book is going to bridge into the next books of the series.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment