Sunday Post #3


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer. It's been a while since I've done one of these, but with my weekly Sherlock Holmes on hiatus (we're currently reading a book) I thought I would definitely give this a try. If you haven't heard the Sunday post is an opportunity to discuss what happened on your blog during the week and what you have planned for the upcoming week.  So let's go ahead and get started!



Okay let's start with my week in a complete recap. It's been a pretty laid back week. Work has been at a steady pace so not a lot has been going on in that realm. For some reason I've been reading a heck of a lot which is great haha but I'm trying to figure out where all the time is coming from. Anyway I'm glad that I've been getting so much accomplished with my reading, blog, and Youtube page. I've been more consistent this month than I have ever been in any month of blogging or youtubing which is AMAZING. Let's just hope I keep it up. 





  • Monday: Wrap-Up for Readathon #24in48
  • Tuesday: A Monster Calls Book Review
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesdau (Book TBD)
  • Thursday: Movie Review (Kubo & The Two Strings)
  • Friday: Friday #56 (Book TBD)
  • Saturday: TV Show Review (Drop Dead Diva)













I hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what you have planned for you blogs for the upcoming week and what you're currently reading. : ) 






Share:

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting caught up on your reading!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you're getting so much done! Reading, blogging and your channel. But I had to laugh when you wondered where all that time was coming from. I have images of you suddenly going, "Oh my gosh! I forgot to go to work for 3 days in a row! That's why I have all this time!" LOL

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this link you can find numerous writing tips for all the types of writings.

    ReplyDelete