WWW Wednesday #4

So it's another Wednesday guys! That means I'm back with another WWW Wednesday. This meme is hosted by Sam over at Taking on A World of Words. The point of the meme is to answer 3 questions that all begin with the letter W. The three questions are:

  • What are you currently reading? 
  • What have you recently finished? 
  • What do you think you'll read next?  


    Let's Get Started!!



    Currently Reading


    So I'm currently reading a variety of different things. Soul Eater has been sitting on my desk in my apartment for ages when I checked it out from the library like a month ago and I just keep renewing it hoping that no one else wants to read it before I get to it. So far its pretty good. I'm still getting adjusted to its style. The Bob Marley biography is a book I just randomly picked up because I'm obsessed with the man and I'm willing to read anything and everything about him. The last book Everything I Never Told You is one that I'm listening to on audiobook. It's pretty good so far. It has to be finished soon for the book club at my job. 

    Recently Finished




    Ok so as you can see I've finished quite a few things in the past week or so and the genres range from young adult to middle grade to beginner readers. So I'm not going to discuss each book in detail, but some of my favorites this week definitely included Rodrick Rules & Sunny Side Up. After reading An Abundance of Katherines I have come to the conclusion that John Green writes all his books based on some type of formula. I'll be finished with all of his works soon, but I can't say I'm a die hard fan. One of the most interesting reads was A Girl on the Shore. It's a manga, but be warned that it is sexually explicit and not for readers under the age of 18. I didn't dislike it, but I didn't enjoy it either.

    Reading Next



    So as usual my selection for my up next reading is definitely a wide variety of items. I'm excited for each of these as they are all different genres and cover so many different things!! 

    What did you week of reading look like?



    Share:

    4 comments:

    1. I'm so impressed with how much reading you got done! I appreciated your thoughts on John Green. The only book of his I've read was An Abundance of Katherines, and I feel as you do.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I haven't read An Abundance of Katherine's but it's on my TBR along with the Darkest Magic. Cassandra Clare, however, I enjoys. Also, you can never go wrong with Bob Marley. Great post and thanks for stopping by đŸ™‚

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I totally agree. You can never go wrong with Bob Marley! :P

        Delete