Sunday Post #2

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer. I am coming to you today from the sunny state of Florida as my family has decided to spend the 4th of July holiday here. I decided to get this post done early today considering that we are supposed to be headed to Busch Gardens in a few hours. I am extremely excited to try my luck with a few of those roller coasters. Although I didn't get much accomplished on my blog this week (I have been thoroughly distracted by family), I have some great things planned for the upcoming week once I get into my usual schedule.


Last Week on Blog


This Week on Blog
  • Monday Author Spotlight: Diana Gabaldon 
  • Top 10 Tuesday 
  • Cinder (Review) 
  • Dorothy Must Die Stories (Review) 
  • Friday Reads 
Read This Week




Currently Reading



Books Acquired This Week


So I went thrifting this week which in the world of book buying is quite dangerous as I can acquire a lot of books for a very cheap price. Here are some of the books that I purchased this week. =

  1. A Raisin in the Sun 
  2. Wicked 
  3. Tipping the Velvet 
  4. The Pilgrimage 
  5. The Cuckoo's Calling 
  6. One Hundred Years of Solitude 
  7. The Awakening 
  8. The Summoning 
  9. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn 
  10. East of Eden 
  11. Losing Hope
  12. Rebel Springs
  13. Clockwork Angel 
  14. Gathering Darkness 
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Outlander I need to read everyone seems to love it so much. Have a great week.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun at Busch Gardens! We've been to the one in Tampa a few times and the one in Virginia once and loved them. I think the one in Virginia is my favorite but I loved all the Safari rides in Tampa. You got some great books this week. I read East of Eden in high school but I really need to reread it as an adult. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy Outlander. It's not my kind of book but I watched the first series on TV. I didn't love it but enjoyed it more than I thought I would!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you are in Florida, I love Busch Gardens but I think my favourite coaster Gwazi has been taken down, the cheetah coaster is fantastic!!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete