Absence: Family Vacation!

Vacation, Vacation, Vacation!!!!
Hello fellow book bloggers and readers!! I have been absent for the past week due
to family and friend visits. Naturally I wanted to spend as much time with them as possible since I don't see them very often. I just want you all to know that I am back and I have a few interesting post in store for you all!



Just so you know I am still reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I have about 200 pages left and I must say it truly has been a wonderful book so far and I cannot wait to get to the second book. I also decided to participate in #Cramathon this weekend so I'll be posting the video for updates very soon. I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Monday to start off the week. Look for new posts this week!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment