Top 10 Tuesday: Books From My Favorite Genre

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone has had a great start to their week. Since it's Tuesday, it's time for another Top 10 Tuesday before which is now being hosted by Jana over at The Artsy Reader Girl . This week we were tasked with coming up with the Top 10 books in our favorite genre. I have a lot of favorite genres including fantasy, historical fiction, and fairy-tale retellings, but for the sake of this post I'll just be doing fantasy. Keep reading to see what I've chosen. 





Falling Kingdom Series by Morgan Rhodes. I loved everything about this series. I haven't finished it yet, but I think it's definitely an underrated series. Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan. I truly believe that Rick Riordan can do no wrong when it comes to Percy Jackson.  Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. This wouldn't be a fantasy list without including Harry Potter.


The Wicked + The Divine Series by Kieron Gillen. A lot of people don't know about this series unless they read comics; however, it's a great series with AMAZING artwork. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. While I've only read the first book, I think that this is a great series. Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson. This is definitely in the top 5 of my favorite series of all time. The complex magic system is AMAZING. I just need to catch up with the rest of the books.


Fire and Thorns Series by Rae Carson. This is also an underrated fantasy and I wish more people read it. I really enjoyed every page and I need to get to the second book. Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin. I absolutely loved the first book in this series. I'm looking forward to George R.R. Martin finally finishing the rest of the books. Legacy of Orisha Series by Tomi Adeyemi. This was one of my favorite books of last year and I can't wait for Tomi to publish the next book at the end of the year.

Blackbird Series by Sam Humphries. I just read the first volume of this new series a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. It reminds me a little bit of the Wicked + the Divine, but with its own flare. 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment