Waiting on Wednesday #3, The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This is my first time participating in this meme, but I've seen it across so may different blogs I just had to participate. To participate all you have to do is spotlight upcoming publications you're eagerly anticipating. Keep reading to see what I have chosen for this week.


If you did not know I'm a huge and I mean huge fan of Rick Riordan and I'm willing to read anything that man puts out including his grocery list lol. Anyway, Riordan is a genius at covering many different types of mythology and weaving them into fun and exciting stories for people of all ages. Just last year he started a new books series based in Norse mythology and I can't believe that the release date for the second book is almost here. Can you say excited?!? 


Expected Publication: October 4th, 2016 
# of Pages: N/A
Publisher: Disney Hyperion 


Thor's hammer is missing again. The thunder god has a disturbing habit of misplacing his weapon--the mightiest force in the Nine Worlds. But this time the hammer isn't just lost, it has fallen into enemy hands. If Magnus Chase and his friends can't retrieve the hammer quickly, the mortal worlds will be defenseless against an onslaught of giants. Ragnarok will begin. The Nine Worlds will burn. Unfortunately, the only person who can broker a deal for the hammer's return is the gods' worst enemy, Loki--and the price he wants is very high.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I loved the first book in this series. I'm so looking forward to reading this book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete