Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Love to See As TV Shows

It's Tuesday so you know that means it's another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by the ladies over at the Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic surrounds TV shows so we could pick TV shows we want to binge watch, TV shows we already have binge watched, etc. I chose to list 10 books I would love to see as a TV show. Scroll down to see what decisions I made! : )
 


  • The Percy Jackson Series: Okay so I know that this has already been made into a movie, but in my personal opinion it wasn't done right. Next step should be a TV show series. 
  • Chew: Last time I heard this was actually being optioned to be an animated TV show series. 
  • Fables: I mean it's my favorite comic book series and I really think that it would nice to see it as a full length production on Starz, HBO, or Showtime. 
 

  • The Addicted Series: You guys have no idea how good this would be if it was turned into a soap opera haha. 
  • Reckoners Trilogy: It would be different than any super hero show or movie we've ever seen. 
  • The Girl of Fire & Thorns Trilogy: I think the female is bad ass and that definitely needs to be showcased on someone's television set. 


  • Falling Kingdoms Series: It's like Game of Thrones for young adults! How could I not ask for a TV show. 
  • Saga: I actually think that Sci-Fi would do a pretty decent adaptation of this comic book series. 
  • Mistborn: I just want to see this one on the big screen, but I almost feel like a TV show would be better because there is so much going on in the book.    

Alright guys so I know I only chose 9, but I couldn't think of a 10th choice and I didn't want to force it. What books would you like to see as TV show adaptations? 
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could handle a Falling Kingdoms show. So many deaths! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a PJ&O TV adaption! I want to see the series done right. I haven't read any of the others you mentioned, but I do own Saga and Mistoborn! Hopefully I read them soon. I'm sure I'll agree with you. :)

    ReplyDelete