Top 10 Tuesday (well 5 haha) Audiobooks to Check Out



Hey everybody ! It's Tuesday so you know that means another Top 10 Tuesday hosted by the ladies over at the Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is all about audio so we could choose anything from our top 10 bands to our top 10 podcasts. This week I decided to go with audiobooks. Although there are not 10 titles that I can currently recommend, they have become a great way to keep myself occupied while driving to and from work. Let me know if you have any audiobooks you could recommend for me to check out! : )

Game of Thrones. Read by Roy Dotrice. Oh my gosh! This man has a gift and this audiobook was amazing. He clearly made a distinction between each character and these distinctions were impeccable. If you love audiobooks I definitely would give this one a try.







Confessions of A Shopaholic. Read by Emily Gray. She's just hilarious and she really brings Becky to life as a character. She makes you feel as though you really are listening to Becky talk about her life. 






Harry Potter. Read by Jim Dale. If you haven't listened to this you need to get on it. ASAP.











Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Read by Macleod Andrews & Nick Podehi. These two guys do an excellent job bringing this book to life. They were able to create different voices and they kept me laughing the entire time. 








Homegoing. Read by Dominic Hoffman. First of all this novel is amazing in it's own way. To add a narrator that could portray not only the characters, but also the various periods of time in which the novel took place was great. I can't give the author or the narrator enough praise. 

Share:

3 comments:

  1. yes! The HP books by Jim Dale are a must for everyone! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are! : ) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I need to try audios again - my first attempt didn't really work, but I am curious. I've always wanted to listen to the UK Harry Potter audios because Stephen Fry narrates and I love him.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete