Book Traveling Thursday #3 | A Book That Brings Warm Feelings

Book Traveling Thursdays 

So I found this group on Goodreads and it's about looking at different covers of a book based on the topics that are picked each week. The group his moderated by Danielle & Catia. Here's the link to the group if you're interested in checking the group out: Book Traveling Thursdays Goodreads Group

This Weeks Theme: A Book That Brings Warm Feelings
With fall coming right around the corner, this week's theme focuses on a book that brings us warm feelings. My first instinct was to go from The Girl of Fire and Thorns. It has become one of my favorites and I get a warm feeling somewhere in my stomach every time I think about it. 

Original Cover:

U.S. Cover

My Favorite Covers











The first cover is from France and I definitely think it embodies the what the story is surrounded around; however, it is a bit risque considered the female barely has anything covering her chest. haha The second cover is from Germany and although it isn't the most complex cover it does have the beautiful godstone taking up most of the cover and I love how the city is silhouetted in the background. 

Least Favorite Covers




The first cover is from Japan and I do not understand that cover at all. It seems as though it barely has anything to do with what the story is about. It just doesn't work in my eyes. The second cover is from Spain and once again I don't think it clearly or effectively exemplifies what the story is about. The last cover is Turkish and while I like the color this once again makes no sense and has nothing to do with the story. I just think these covers were done in a relatively lazy manner. 

If you participate in Book Traveling Thursday let me know in comment section below so I can check out what book covers you decide to choose. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment