Top 5 Wednesday: Books I'll Never Read

So just recently I became of part of the Top 5 Wednesday family, a group, that discusses and blogs about five novels that are related to a specific theme chosen each week. Last week's theme included choosing 5 debut novels that were completely and utterly amazing. Here is a look at what I chose last week: 


This week's theme included choosing five novels that we would NEVER decide to read in our lifetime. Some novels that appear on my list are a part of series and even one or two may surprise you!!

  1. Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame Smith: So originally I thought the whole idea of a zombie apocalypse mixed in with Jane Austen's brilliant characters would be a great idea...well...yea I think I changed my mind about that. 
  2. The Pemberley Chronicles by Rebecca Ann Collins: I really did try to read this book. I actually made it through 135 pages before I realized that Jane Austen did not write a sequel to Pride and Prejudice for a reason. 
  3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: I really do love the Hunger Games...as long as it's the movie. That does count for something right? 
  4. The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner: I tried to read this series too. I got about ten pages in before I realized I was not looking forward to yet another dystopian novel. 
  5. The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie: The reviews alone scared me away from reading this trilogy.

What are five novels that you don't plan on finishing or ever reading? 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment