Friday #56, #63 The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

The Friday #56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's VoiceJoin in every Friday and share an excerpt from a book you've been reading. Here are the rules:

  • Grab a book 
  • Turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader
  • Find any sentence (or a few, don't spoil it) 

**Be sure to post the links to your Friday #56 below!

Happy Reading





Series: Princess Diaries, #1
# of Pages: 228
Publication: May 30. 2000
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance
Source: Owned Copy 
The first book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot. Mia Thermopolis is pretty sure there’s nothing worse than being a five-foot-nine, flat-chested freshman, who also happens to be flunking Algebra. Is she ever in for a surprise. First Mom announces that she’s dating Mia’s Algebra teacher. Then Dad has to go and reveal that he is the crown prince of Genovia. And guess who still doesn’t have a date for the Cultural Diversity Dance? The Princess Diaries is the first book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews.

This is such a classic! I read it when I was younger, but I haven't read it in a long time. I'm participating in #contemporaryathon this weekend so I decided to pick this one up and see how different it is from the movie which I watched a couple of days ago.

"And I wish my dad could be more like Lily's dad, who always wants to make me an omelet because he thinks I'm too skinny, and who walks around in his old college sweatpants when he doesn't have to go to his office to analyze anybody." 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment