Top 10 Tuesday: Winter TBR 2017-2018

Happy Tuesday everyone! I can't believe it's almost the first of December! Time is definitely flying by. So if you didn't know which I'm sure you do, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and Bookish. This Tuesday's theme has us focusing on our winter TBR. I just want you guys to know ahead of time that I am awful at TBR's. I'm such a mood reader that I rarely stick to them; however, this year I'm going to try extremely hard to get it together. : )



Here are some of the release of 2017 that I was supposed to get to that I haven't just yet. The list is a lot longer than this, but I at least want to read these four:





These are the four releases in January/February of next year that I really want to check out. Like before my list is actually longer than this; however, I'm trying to be realistic haha. I already have an ARC of Cruel Prince by Holly Black so I'm sure I can definitely read that one sooner than later.




These last two books are just books that I'm interested in reading that I already own or have currently checked out from the library.



What does your Winter TBR look like? 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment