BookiskRealmReviews & Film #2


Happy Saturday Everyone! I hope all my US readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm back today with another look at some movies and TV shows I've watched or I'm currently watching! I hope you enjoy. : ) Let me know in the comments what you are currently watching! 


Movies 


For some reason this past week I was craving the Harry Potter films. I don't have the first three films so I decided to go with watching HP & The Goblet of Fire. Ironically, this is my favorite book out of the series and my favorite movie. I really enjoyed learning about and seeing witches and wizards from other schools. It just adds a really fun and engaging element to the story. This movie adaptation isn't the best because a lot of different elements of the book are left out; however, I enjoy it every time I watch it. Shortly after I watched HP & The Order of the Phoenix which isn't my favorite book or movie, but is definitely extremely important to the overall plot of the books and films. I'm really interested in re-reading this book and watching the film again to see how close they are to each other.



Girls Trip was hilarious! I was not expecting it to be that funny, but then again I had to remember who was in the film. It definitely tackles some major issues, but its all about girl power and friendship and I'm always here for that. It was great and I definitely recommend it as a light film to enjoy. After watching Girls Trip I definitely wanted something a little more suspenseful so I decided to watch The Gift. It was interesting and suspenseful and everything I needed in a psychological thriller. I can't say anything about it because I will spoil it for viewers. Definitely check it out.

TV Shows



I took a break on watching 7th Heaven season 4 and decided to re-watch Downton Abbey. I can't remember where I stopped with the series so I just decided to pick back up with season 2 because I can remember everything from season 1. It's a classic and I'm sure most of you have seen it, but if you haven't I definitely recommend picking it up. 

What have you watched or what are you currently watching??

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment