A Month in Review: October


Ya'll I can't believe it! How is it already November. 2017 feels like it just started and yet here we are about to embark on a new year. So as usual I've been bombarded with reading as it pertains to my graduate school work so it is really difficult for me to read for pleasure as much as I wish. With that being said I did make it through some stuff and I'm excited to embark on a better reading adventure in the next couple of months as school begins to wind down and I'll actually have some free time. Keep reading to see what I read this month! : ) 



These were definitely two of my favorites for the month. I really enjoyed them. Here is the rest of what I read: 
  • Archie Vol. 4
  • Yummy 
  • I am Ghandi 
  • I am Sacajawea
  • Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur Vol. 3 



Okay, so this month I did absolutely horrible with my author locations. I honestly just pick up anything I can get my hands on since school has been so difficult this past month. We were in the middle of the semester so assignments definitely go pretty intense. I think that for the most part this is a project that I will have to work towards more so in the next year.
 This month I didn't really read a variety of things; however, I did enjoy what I read. I have a feeling that I will be reading a lot of comics and manga within these last two months of the year.
For the most part everything I read this month was really good! I always love it when I have a good reading month.

This month I read a total of 1056 pages which brings my total for the year up to 33284. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to 40,000 by the end of the year, but I'm going to get as close as possible.

Here is what I posted on the blog this month which is so much better than last month:

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment