Top 10 Tuesday: My Favorite Spooky Books/Comics/Manga

Happy Halloween Everyone! So I definitely spooked myself out of the Halloween spirit because I decided that it would be smart to watch Annabelle Creation last night. Never again! haha I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. For Top 10 Tuesday today we are allowed a freebie topic so I decided to focus in on some of my favorite creepy books! If you have any others that you enjoy let me know in the comment box below!




Monster. This was definitely a creepy and fast paced psychological thriller. It stands as one of my favorite manga's for the year. Carrie. It's Stephen King so of course he was going to make an appearance on this list. Revival. This is definitely for people who are fans of the Walking Dead. This one does confuse me at times, but for the most part it's really good.



Locke & Key. Joe Hill is just as creepy as his father without a doubt. It. Of course Stephen King was going to make another appearance on this list. I haven't actually finished It yet, but it is AMAZING. The Diviners. If you're going to read this one make sure you get the audiobook version. I still am completely and utterly amazed at how great this series is.


 The Walking Dead. This is an amazing series. The comic book and the TV show are completely different, but both are enjoyable. The Woods. This is the creepiest comic I've read in a while and I can't wait to dive back into it. Goosebumps. I mean this was an essential part of my childhood.

Serafina and the Black Cloak. This isn't exactly scary, but it definitely has a spooky feel to it that really made me enjoy it. If you haven't gotten the chance to pick up this middle grade novel I would definitely recommend it. 

What are some of your favorite spooky books? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Halloween!! : ) 
Share:

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to check out Monster and The Diviners! And Goosebumps will always be a favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete