Can't Wait Wednesday #17, Stell Diaz Has Something to Say by Angela Dominguez


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa over at Wishful Endings She has taken on a similar meme to Jills Waiting on Wednesday over at Breaking the Spine. Since Jill hasn't posted in a while I'm going to join in on this meme. To participate all you have to do is spotlight upcoming publications you're eagerly anticipating. Keep reading to see what I have chosen for this week.


Expected Publication: January 16, 2018 

I'm really focused on reading nothing but diverse books in 2018 and this is one that I found. Like most of the books I have listed on my 2018 must reads list on Goodreads I have no idea where I found this book; however, I'm really excited to read it. The cover is simply gorgeous. I wish I could tell you guys more about the book; however, there isn't a summary listed on Goodreads just yet so I'll be happy to update this post whenever there is one posted. Until then just enjoy the cover! : ) 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment