Sunday Post #7


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer


Okay let's start with my week in a complete recap. The craziness at work has finally slowed down a little bit and I'm not as stressed out. I've been getting a lot of reading and blogging done which is great! I feel like I'm slowing making my way back to my normal schedule. I've been trying to catch on my reading goals for the year which has been pretty interesting. I'm doing ok but with half of the year left I have some serious catching up to do. Keep reading to see what I've read and blogged about this week and then check out what I have planned for this upcoming week. 






Books Finished This Week: 















Once again I read a lot of this week. I read 2 manga, 2 books, and 1 comic. Check out my ratings for each book and my reviews on Goodreads. 

  • Whatever After #6, Cold as Ice (3 Stars) - Review 
  • Addicted After All (Addicted , #3) (5 Stars) - Review
  • My Love Story Vol. 1 (5 Stars) - Review 
  • Komomo Confiserie Vol. 2 (4 Stars) - Review
  • Faith Vol. 1 (3 Stars) - Review  

  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3) Book Review
  • Top 10 Tuesday: Best Books You've Read in 2017 
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Riverdale Season Review 
  • Friday #56 
  • Comic Book Mini-Reviews 





So I started reading some new stuff notably the infamous ACOTAR. It seems as though everyone has read this book except me and I'm okay with that. I'm always slow in jumping on the band wagon. The second book I'm listening to is Crenshaw. I'm listening to this as a part of our library initiative to read as many as the South Carolina Book Award nominees as possible. It's a heartbreaking tale and I'm enjoying it. I have about an hour left. I'm still working on Dreadnought. It's a slow journey, but a good one none the less. The last thing that I'm currently reading is Carrie by Stephen King. At some point I really want to make it through his complete bibliography so I thought I would start with his first book. 

Alright guys that's it for me! Let me know what you've accomplished this week and what you have going on next week. 


Share:

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure had a great week! I need to reread Carrie someday!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Thanks for stopping by! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are slowing down at work and you're able to get some reading in! Have a great week :)
    Jo-Ann at Inspiration Pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things have calmed down at work. It's always such a relief to get back to a normal schedule. Hope you're enjoying ACOTAR. It ended up being one of my favorites of 2015... and the second book was even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually really enjoying it more than I anticipated. I think I'm already looking forward to the second book.

      Delete