A Month in Review: June 2017

This month has been a really good month! I've read so much. I don't think I was anticipating reading so much, but I've really be focusing on trying to get as much reading done as possible. Even with things being crazy and hectic at work I still managed to find time to really read and enjoy a lot of the stuff that I read. Keep reading to get more details on what I've read as well as what I've posted on the blog for the month.


These were some of my favorites for the month. Read the complete the list below!


  • Giant Days, Vol. 2
  • Archie, Vol. 3
  • Blueberry Muffin Murder (Hannah Swensen, #3)
  • DC Universe: Rebirth, Omnibus 
  • Titans, Volume 1: The Return of Wally West
  • Sweetness & Lightning, Vol. 2
  • Giant Days, Vol. 3
  • Plutona 
  • Fangirl 
  • Amina's Voice 
  • Cold As Ice (Whatever After #6)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3) 
  • My Love Story!! Vol. 1
  • Crenshaw
  • Komomo Confiserie, Vol. 2
  • Faith, Vol. 1
  • Dear Ijeawele or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions 
  • Carrie
  • Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

This month I did really good with my reading and really surprised myself in the number of items I was able to complete. While writing this post I will have completed at least one more book. Although my number of US authors still outnumbers authors from other countries, I still feel like I'm making progress. Hopefully, I can continue with this for the rest of the year. I read a wide variety of materials as well and pretty much enjoyed everything that I've read. In the next couple of days I will be doing mid-year stats analysis of everything I've read so far so be on the lookout for that. 

This month I read a total of 4,966 pages which is twice as much as I read last month. That's brings to a total of 22,461 pages for the first half of the year!

Here's what I posted on the blog this month: 





Share:

2 comments: