Stacking the Shelves #1: All of the Books


Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I've seen a lot of bloggers participate in this meme, but I've never done so myself. With my first bookhaul of the year, I thought that this would be the perfect time to jump in! : ) I know this meme is usually done on Saturdays; however, I haven't had the chance to blog the last couple of days. 

Okay so I mainly got a lot of comics and manga in the past couple of months.  

Physical Copies

















Links To Books Listed




E-Books











Links To Books Listed
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your comic haul! I really need to go buy my local(ish) comic store and pick up all the new editions I have yet gotten! I've been wanting to read Amour Amour for quite some time. I hope you love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many comics!! I wish they weren't so expensive because I would buy so many more of them. Looks like you had a really good week here I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete