February Challenge Check-In

Hey Guys! It's about that time again and I'm here to do my challenge check-in/wrap up for the month. Keep reading to see how I've been doing with my challenges!


#NetflixsandBook Challenge



So the Netflix & Book Challenge is hosted by Novel Ink and Bookmark It and in order to track my progress for this challenge they actually have a point system. Ok so once again I've been awful and I haven't been able to read any of the books on my TBR yet, but I have been getting a lot of my shows watched. 

Here are the shows that I have completed while writing this post: 

  • The Hills Season 3 (10 points)
  • The Hills Season 4 (10 points)
  • The Hills Season 5 (10 points) 
  • Once Upon A Time Season 1 (20 points)
  • Drop Dead Diva Season 5 (20 points)
  • Drop Dead Diva Season 6 (20 points) 
    • I also get 50 points here for finishing the series. (50 points)
  • The Vampire Diaries Season 1 (20 points)
  • Shamless Season 1 (20 points)
  • Fresh Off the Boat Season 1 (20 points) 
  • Empire Season 1 (20 points) 

So for the month of February I have a total of 220 points which brings my grand total to: 320 points. I really need to get started on the books that I have listed for this challenge haha I'm falling behind and have just been focusing on the TV shows. 






This once again is a challenge that I'm doing really well with. I read One Crazy Summer to complete the challenge of reading a book that had a POC main character. I really enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to reading the next month's book.

Total: 2/12


Pop Sugar Challenge


The Pop Sugar Challenge is probably the most difficult challenge I'll be participating in this year. There are a lot of different categories and quite a few of them are outside of my comfort zone. Here are the books I completed for the challenge this month: 

Each will have a goodreads review. If I wrote a full-length review on my blog it will state so by the title of the book. 
  • A Book That's Been on Your TBR For Way Too Long: Lair of Dreams 
  • A Book About Food: Food Wars Vol. 15 
Total for Jan & Feb: 6/63


This is probably the challenge that I will easily finish before we even get halfway through 2017. I went for 52 books, but I think that was a little to easy for me. Keep reading to see what I have accomplished. 

Total for Jan. & Feb. = 13 



I've been making great progress on this challenge. Picture books are definitely quick reads; however, the challenges make them a little difficult, but I'm excited to continue my journey to completely these 102 books!

Some will have a goodreads review. If I wrote a full-length review on my blog it will state so by the title of the book. 

Jan & Feb. Total: 22/102
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment