Waiting on Wednesday #10: The Seafarer's Kiss


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This is my first time participating in this meme, but I've seen it across so may different blogs I just had to participate. To participate all you have to do is spotlight upcoming publications you're eagerly anticipating. Keep reading to see what I have chosen for this week.


Expected Publication: May 4, 2017

I squealed the first time I heard about this book. I don't think the highest of the Disney version of A Little Mermaid, but this book includes a twist like no other and it includes a F/F relationship. Not to mention the fact that the cover is absolutely gorgeous. I'm definitely looking forward to reading this book as soon as it's released. 


Having long-wondered what lives beyond the ice shelf, nineteen-year-old mermaid Ersel learns of the life she wants when she rescues and befriends Ragna, a shield-maiden stranded on the mermen’s glacier. But when Ersel’s childhood friend and suitor catches them together, he gives Ersel a choice: say goodbye to Ragna or face justice at the hands of the glacier’s brutal king.

Determined to forge a different fate, Ersel seeks help from Loki. But such deals are never as one expects, and the outcome sees her exiled from the only home and protection she’s known. To save herself from perishing in the barren, underwater wasteland and be reunited with the human she’s come to love, Ersel must try to outsmart the God of Lies.


Share:

7 comments:

  1. This book sounds absolutely fantastic and the cover is so lovely! I also can't wait to read it :) I hope we both love it :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am just now hearing about this. Now I do love the little mermaid as part of my childhood and the songs are great fun (Disney kid at heart) this sounds awesome! Also I agree about the cover it's beautiful! Great pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'd not heard of this book before! A retelling of The Little Mermaid? Interesting... I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a great week. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the cover is so pretty. Hoping this one lives up to all the hype. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete