Marvel-a-thon Readathon Sign Up



Happy Monday everyone!! So I was scrolling through my reading lists of blogs that I follow and I found out about this cool readathon that is being hosted by Jamieson @ Jami Shelves. I read over the rules and guidelines and thought that this would be incredibly fun and cool to do. Here are the guidelines:
  • The aim of this challenge is to read as many books as you can, and to finish the challenge you reach the final movie in the MCU phase three (Avengers 4). 
  • You can read books in any order WITHIN phases, but need to complete the phase to move onto the next one.
  • We’ve all skipped watching a Marvel movie here and there, which means you’re allowed two skips per phase, and skips can be rolled over into the next phase if they’re not used. So in total you have 6 skips to play with.
  • You can’t use one book for multiple challenges one book per category must be read.
  • Books can be ANYTHING and any length. Audiobooks, ebooks, graphic novels, comics, fanfics and anything else you can think of.


So these are the challenges. Keep reading to see my TBR! If there isn't a cover a book on a challenge then that means that I intend to skip that challenge.



Let me know if you guys end up participating! I think it's a pretty cool readathon! : )


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment