I've Been Missing In Action....AND Reading Updates



So, I'm sure a lot of my viewers and readers noticed. I completely disappeared for over two months on my blog. This wasn't accidental. It was intentional. I had a lot of personal things going on that required me to not only focus on my physical health, but also my mental health. While I was upset and heartbroken to be away from reading, blogging, and making YouTube videos, I must say that my absence was much needed. So how am I doing now that I've decided to come out of my hiatus? I'm actually doing quite well. I can't say that everything is perfect, but things are 10 times better than what they were. I've missed the community, I've missed reading, and I've missed interacting with fellow readers and bloggers. I'm more than thrilled to be back and I hope to put out some great content for the rest of the year. Now on to the books! What did I read while I was away? Honestly, not much, but I did manage to make it through a few things and I'm currently back in the mood to read everything that I can get my hands on.

Here's what I read while I went "missing."








I won't go to a description of each right now, but I did enjoy most of these titles. I would say that seven in two and half months is not so bad especially when all I wanted to do was curl up with a blanket and watch TV. Like I said before I'm so excited to be back and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year is going to bring in terms of reading, blogging, and making videos!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment