A Month in Review: April 2017

It's May and that means the hot weather is here to stay. I'm currently in my apartment typing this at almost 2 in the morning miserable because of the heat haha. This month wasn't the best reading month for me simply because of the fact that I was on vacation part of the month and got absolutely no reading done. I did enjoy what I did read this month. Keep reading to see what I enjoy and maybe what I didn't enjoy.


These were some of my favorites for the month. Keep reading to get a complete list of everything I've read this past month.


  • Westminster Abby 
  • Nana Vol. 8 
  • Yellow Brick War 
  • Emma Vol. 1
  • Blankets 
  • How Dare the Sun Rise 
  • Food Wars Vol. 16
  • Food Wars Vol. 17 
  • Clockwork Prince
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
  • Komomo Confiserie Vol. 1

Guys I finally did it! I read more books from authors outside the US then inside. I'm so happy to see that. Hopefully I can keep that up in the next couple of months. I didn't read as much as I usually do simply because I did go on vacation this month. Overall it was a good reading month with me catching up on and starting some new manga series. As far as the ratings are concerned, I did have two books that received two stars simply because I didn't enjoy them or the writing style. One was a part of a series that I was look forward to, but it really let me down. 

This month I read a total of 3,271 pages which is clearly less than last month; however, it's still good considering how little I read this month. 

Here's what I posted on the blog this month: 

Share:

1 comment: