Book Traveling Thursday #1 | Favorite LGBTQ Character



Book Traveling Thursdays 

So I found this group on Goodreads and it's about looking at different covers of a book based on the topics that are picked each week. The group his moderated by Danielle & Catia. Here's the link to the group if you're interested in checking the group out: Book Traveling Thursdays Goodreads Group

This Weeks Theme: Favorite LGBTQ Character 

So I definitely didn't have a hard time picking this one out. I read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe this year and it was AMAZING and ended up featuring my favorite LGBTQ characters. It was written beautifully and had some of the best character development I have seen in YA literature. I even heard there is a sequel coming out so I'm definitely going to get that once it is published.

Original Cover:


United States Cover:


My Favorite Covers:



The first cover is from Poland and I just loved that they used models on the cover. I'm usually not a a big fan of this but for some reason it works well with this book and captures the essence of the novel. The second cover is from France and although it is similar to the original cover I really love the yellow font that was used to showcase the tittle. The last picture is from Sweden. Although I don't really care for the use of the male model in this cover, I love the fact that he's in the pool as that plays a major role in the development of the book. My favorite out of the group is definitely the cover from Poland. 

Least Favorite Covers:



The first cover of Italy and I'm not sure what it has to do with the novel. It looks like it was made in paint on a computer. The second cover is from Germany. Although, I like that the pool element was included it just seems to simplistic for my taste. If I had to pick my least favorite out of the two it would definitely would be the cover from Italy. 




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment