The Friday #56, #5 Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

The Friday #56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice. Join in every Friday and share an excerpt from the book you've been reading. Here are the rules:

  • Grab a book, any book 
  • Turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader 
  • Find any sentence (or a few, don't spoil it) that grab you
  • Post it
**Be sure to post the link to your Friday 56 in the comments below. 

Happy Reading & Merry Christmas

So this week I decided to take an excerpt from Morgan Rhode's Frozen Tides which was just released this month. The Falling Kingdom's series has to be one of my favorite series of the year. I know the books were published before 2015, but it took me a while to get to them and boy am I glad I did. I cannot wait to see what Morgan Rhodes has in store in the rest of this series and the spin off series. 

"There was no one in this world who could stop them from reaching their goal. A god and a sorceress--they were the perfect match." 

I cannot wait to get more immersed in this world and figure out how Morgan Rhodes is going to continue to tie all these characters together. 

Synopsis

Plans are laid and the players are determined..but nothing can prepare these unlikely warriors for what the elemental gods have in store. 

Cleo: Reeling after a chaotic night of love, death, the golden princess must cast aside her feelings and look toward her kingdom with the eyes of a queen. 

Magnus: Is once again torn between love and duty, leaving him wondering whether he has what it takes to rule his people.

Jonas: The defeated rebel leader reunites with PRINCESS CLEO, only to become a pawn in the dangerous hunt for the elusive Kindred. 

Lucia: Heartbroken and blind with fury, the betrayed sorceress allies with the awoken fire god, who also seeks revenge. 

In Mytica's darkest hour, four crystal orbs will determine who will die...and who will live in glory forever. 
Share:

8 comments:

  1. This series sounds like something I'd really enjoy! :)

    Happy Holidays!

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-friday-56-with-book-beginnings-ross.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this series bad.
    I hope you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out as soon as you can! I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well!

      Delete
  3. Every time I see these covers, I think I drool a little. They are just so beautiful! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are gorgeous! Thank you! I hope you had a lovely Christmas as well!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any Morgan Rhodes, but just that sentence drew me in! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out whenever you can! It's great. And thank you. I hope you had a great holiday as well.

      Delete