November Wrap-Up / December TBR

Man I can't believe it's already December 2015! It's like this year has flown by and I have absolutely no idea where time went! Here's my November Wrap-Up and a look into my December TBR! I hope you enjoy!!! :) 


READ THIS MONTH

The School for Good & Evil by Soman Chainani: Reminiscent of a fairy-tale retelling with a twist, I was really excited to read this novel. It truly blurs the line of our perception of what is good and what is evil. I cannot wait to get into the rest of the series! Rating: 3.5/5 Stars. 


Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I was really intrigued by this novel simply because of the fact that it could possibly contain mythology which seems to be my "focus area" at the current time. I wasn't completely disappointed, but I wasn't completely satisfied either. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the series has in store for me. I hear it only gets better and better. Rating: 3/5 Stars

The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan: This book...I was so excited to read this book and oh my goodness I was not let down. Riordan never ceases to amaze me with his ability to take mythology and make it such a captivating story. It was amazing to see some of my favorite characters again in a completely different setting. Rating: 4/5 Stars

Chew Vol. 4 by John Layman and Rob Guillory: I was more than ready to step into the world of Tony Chu again, the world's greatest cibopath. I mean the man can tell you exactly where food came from just by tasting it. It sounds gross, but this series is amazing. Rating: 5/5 Stars. 






ON BLOG THIS MONTH









DECEMBER TBR

The following books are books that I am interested in reading this December. I don't know if I'll get to all of them but I will try. This month's theme for the Goodreads group #AYearAThon is to read graphic novels and/or comics so I definitely will be participating.
Crown of Midnight

Fables Vol 5

Y The Last Man Volume 2 





















House of Hades
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows






















LumberJanes Vol. 1
Scarlet
The Wicked & The Divine Vol 2




















Frozen Tides

Share:

10 comments:

  1. So many good books in your TBR! I really need to start the Falling Kingdoms series! I have the School for Good and Evil trilogy and I really need to read that as well!
    http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/november-wrap-up-december-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check both of them out. But if you really like fantasy I would definitely check out the Falling Kingdoms series.

      Delete
  2. I really want to start the Percy Jackson and Harry Potter series before the end of the year. There are so many books on your December TBR that I want to read! I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Falling Kingdoms series and I wanted to check it out soon. I also just got Crown of Midnight and plan on reading it in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww let me know if you want to do a buddy read for the rest of the Throne of Glass series! I need someone to read them with.

      Delete
  3. Love how you are thinking of your December reading. Some good looking ones there. I still have to read the M Meyer series, but definitely going to in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I'm thinking of finishing the series in 2016 as well! I know it won't get done this year.

      Delete
  4. Scarlet is awesome! I just finished the series and already miss the characters. Hope you get to all the books on your list this December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing good things about series! I can't wait to finish it next year.

      Delete
  5. I hope you like Scarlet! Some people don't like her, but personally, I really loved the book! I read the first two books in the Heroes of Olympus a long, long time ago and then never got around to the third book and the sequels. I want to start it up again, but I also want to reread The Percy Jackson & the Olympians series again to get with the flow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean! I'm really trying to get through the Heroes of Olympus and the Kane Kronicles before I start reading the Magnus Chase series. Then of course he's coming out with a new series next year starring Apollo so I need to get a move on it.

      Delete