Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Book Quotes

It's time for another Top 10 Tuesday hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today's theme to pick our top 10 favorite book quotes so here we go!

"If my love were an ocean there would be no more land. If my love were a desert you would see only sand. If my love were a star late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I'd be soaring in flight." - Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher)








"Fairy Tale Survival Rule #17: To rescue a princess from magical imprisonment, a handsome prince must first slay the dragon. If one is not available a large iguana will do in a pinch." -Spelled (Betsy Schow)"We've all got both Light, and Dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Harry Potter (It may not be in the book, but I absolutely love this quote).

"One the fifth step, she heard the bolts snap. The wires tore lose, like tendons stretched to the max. She felt the loss of power at the base of her calf." - Cinder by Marissa Meyer

"Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed." - The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

"Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of." -I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak


"Libraries were full of ideas - perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons." - Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas 


"Magic will find those with pure hearts, even when all seems lost. And love is the greatest magic of all." - Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes 









"It feels strange to have spent so much time wishing for something, for someone, and then one day, suddenly, to just stop." - To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 








"When the day shall come, that we do part, if my last words are not I love you -- ye'll ken it was because I didna have time." - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Great picks, Ashley! I just love that one from Outlander. It's always been one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete